A Local Leader
Glenn Burdette is the leading certified public accounting firm on California’s beautiful Central Coast. While our roots go back to 1965, we are always thinking ahead.
We are comprised of more than 50 certified professionals and over 90 total employees, serving clients from four offices in Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles. We are small enough to offer highly personalized service, but also large enough to offer unmatched versatility and expertise.
The Glenn Burdette Difference
• We go beyond tax planning, filling out forms and auditing. We advise clients about their current financial situation and prepare them for a better future, helping them retain more of their earnings along the way.
• As the first CPA firm in California to become employee owned, we have a uniquely vested interest in providing our clients with remarkable service.
• We continually embrace the latest technologies for the security and convenience of our clients.
• Unlike traditional CPA firms that often act as a collection of sole proprietors, we operate without internal barriers. This enables us to tailor our collective talents to meet the unique needs of each client.
• As members of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), we undergo a formal examination process known as peer review. This provides an objective perspective that ensures the overall quality and compliance of the firm being reviewed. Glenn Burdette has successfully passed all AICPA peer reviews since the Firm’s formation and we are proud to be a member of such an elite, quality-focused group. Click here for the results of our most recent peer review.
These are just some of the ways that we are prepared to make a difference for you and your business.